This resource is brought to you by Off Tap Plumbing Sydney.
Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk is one of Sydney’s most famous tracks, being home to beautiful beaches, iconic cliffs, and lovely cafes on the way.
This six km long walk in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs is a journey that will take you about three hours. It depends on how often you take a moment to admire its beauty and get some insights into what the locals do here. You can relax on the beaches, have a great meal at the restaurants or takeaways here, or have a coffee while admiring the breath-taking views it offers.
Ready to learn more about what you can see and do on the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk? Keep reading below!
Fun facts about Coogee Coastal Walk
First, let’s learn some fun facts about one of Sydney’s most popular walks: Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk.
- Distance and time: this iconic walk is 6 km long one-way, and it will take you about 2-3 hours if you walk constantly.
- Level: this track is a grade 2 one, meaning that it is suitable for visitors of all ages.
- Top attractions on the walk: Bondi Beach, Tamara Beach, Bronte Beach, Clovelly, Coogee Beach.
- You can bring your dogs on the walk.
- There are fountains with drinking water available at all beaches so don’t worry about bringing your own water.
- Getting to Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk: use public transportation. There are plenty of buses that go directly to and from Bondi Junction and Circular Quay to both Coogee and Bondi beaches.
Things to do at Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk
What can you do and see on the Bongi to Coogee Coastal Walk? A lot of stuff!
Laze on the sand at Bondi Beach
If you simply want a relaxed day at the beach, you can laze on the sand at Bondi Beach and admire the breath-taking views this area offers.
Swim at Coogee
Bring your swimming suits! If you are visiting the area on a sunny hot day, bring your swimming suits with you to take a refreshing swim at Coogee.
Have a delicious meal at a Bondi restaurant
Forget packing your own food for the hike because this place is filled with restaurants where you can have a delicious meal. Restaurants at Bondi provide not only delicious food but also iconic views that you can enjoy while eating.
If you are a surf enthusiast, we have some great news for you: the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk is the perfect place to practice your hobby. Bondi Beach offers fantastic waves and sunbathing models all year round. So, don’t forget your surfboards!
Dip at Wylies Baths
Located just a few hundred meters south of Coogee Beach in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, Wylies Baths provide 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean. Here, you can take a refreshing swim and enjoy the lovely views. You can also get a professional, relaxing massage here.
If you ever visit the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk in Sydney, you’ll have an amazing time here. You can have the typical beach experience, see some wonderful attractions, or surf here!